Fee Fee Cemetery is one of the oldest active cemeteries in the St. Louis area with its first burial in 1822. It is located at 11210 Old St. Charles Road in Bridgeton, MO., on the southwest corner of Fee Fee Road and Old St. Charles Road. The cemetery is a 12.86 acre site with over 4,000 interments. It is owned and operated by the Fee Fee Cemetery Association, a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Missouri.
Grave sites are available for purchase in the older section with above ground monuments, the Cremation Garden, and in the new section with flat monuments. Though its origin was as a churchyard, Fee Fee Cemetery is a nonsectarian cemetery.